Welcome to Sister Carlee Ann Painter's Mission Blog

This blog is for those who would like to keep updated with Carlee while she is serving her mission in Cincinnati. Her mom will be posting her letters and pictures.

For her address or any other information contact LaDawn at ladawn79@hotmail.com.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!
She'll love to read them when she gets home!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Another Transfer!

Dear Family & Friends:

Didn't get transfered. I'm glad all the missionary moms support each other. ha ha. Just remember every six weeks is transfers. Love you!

Can you believe this is the start of Transfer #3! How crazy is that! I made it to my three month mark. We had a great district this transfer. Two of the Elders are going home. How sad is that! I am SO glad it’s them and not me. (No offense mom) :) I love it out here and I would hate to leave.

This is going to be a short letter, sorry. But I still love you!

We are still doing a lot of less-active work. And we're finally able to see some progress! Wahoo! It's hard not to get discouraged when you don't see quick results (It’s mostly my impatience... "can't they just SEE they need the gospel!" ha ha). But I'm so grateful to get to know these people. I love them dearly. AND I love the gospel! AND I love sharing the gospel with them! We're working with several less-active sisters with non-member husbands. Hopefully, with the Lord's help, we can complete some families!

I’m realizing more and more the gospel is all about families. It’s about having our families forever! Everything we do in the church should be to strengthen the family! But Satan has such a grip on society. We have to work extra hard to counteract his every move. And it’s tough! We are literally battling it everyday out here.

Thanks Family for being so incredible! I love you dearly! And I’m grateful to have you!

Martin is coming along. Suzzy is too. Kate's an incredible missionary asset! I love her! She’s going to teach us how to make these fabulous scones! Remind me in a year and a half to make them for you! They are delicious!

I love you lots and lots! I feel your prayers everyday! I really do!

Sister Painter

No comments: