Welcome to Sister Carlee Ann Painter's Mission Blog

This blog is for those who would like to keep updated with Carlee while she is serving her mission in Cincinnati. Her mom will be posting her letters and pictures.

For her address or any other information contact LaDawn at ladawn79@hotmail.com.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!
She'll love to read them when she gets home!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Frisby, New Elder's and Wonderful Friends. . .

I can't play Ultimate, but I can still support it! :)



The new Elders in our ward. Do you like their serving sizes! ha ha



Carlee & Suzzy. . .


Carlee & Kate. . .

3 comments:

Holli and Corey Walton said...

The people you are teaching are so beautiful. Hooray for Ultimate frisbee!

Clark and Katie said...

Carlee!!! i am so excited, I just found this blog link off your old blog site and it made me so happy so hear about all the great things you are doing and see pictures of you! You are such a great example to me of trusting in the Lord, no matter the circumstances. Keep up the good work! Lava!

LaDawn said...

I bet you can't wait to get home and play ultimate frisby again. You look like you are really happy and enjoying your mission. I love you lots. mom