Welcome to Sister Carlee Ann Painter's Mission Blog

This blog is for those who would like to keep updated with Carlee while she is serving her mission in Cincinnati. Her mom will be posting her letters and pictures.

For her address or any other information contact LaDawn at ladawn79@hotmail.com.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!
She'll love to read them when she gets home!

Monday, May 24, 2010

A Fabulous Week in Ohio!


A Nice tempature of 85 degress in Ohio, while Utah is snowing today.


Dear Family:

Another fabulous week in the Ohio! I can’t believe you got snow! I hate to rub it in, but we have beautiful 85 degree weather! Besides the tornado warning we had earlier in the week. Oh! Do you want to hear a cool story about that tornado? Well if not, I’m going to tell you anyway. :)

We were on our way to see Shawn and Judy, who happen to live in a little town 30 minutes away, when the Spirit told me there was going to be a tornado but not to worry we’d be okay. I was filled with this powerful peaceful feeling. Odd. It was raining, but it wasn’t too bad. What was even more odd is that peaceful feeling because I’m terrified of tornados! Ha ha. Seriously! I told Sister Cahoon what the Spirit had just told me, she gave me a funny look but I think she believed me. Then I asked if she could remember what we were supposed to do if we were driving and a tornado was coming for us! Ha ha.

Judy called a few minutes later and told us the tornado siren had sounded and we might want to reschedule for later. We told her it would be okay, we’d be there. While we were teaching her and Shawn the tornado warnings went off again, but I didn’t even flinch! I knew we’d be okay. Isn’t that cool! I think the greatest gift we have is the Holy Ghost! Heavenly Father knew I’d probably be a nervous wreck without that small little assurance. Needless to say, we’re really enjoying the 85 degree weather. :)

So I was looking at the 2009 Family Book you sent me Mom and I realized Brandon is like two feet taller now than when I left. My little family is growing up! I think you should stop.

Danielle, HAPPY GRADUATION this week! I sure love you and am so proud of you! You’re an incredible girl and that is a major accomplishment!

We’ve been so blessed! I’ve got to run, but enjoy the snow and I’ll talk to you next week!

Lots of love!

Sister Painter

No comments: