Welcome to Sister Carlee Ann Painter's Mission Blog

This blog is for those who would like to keep updated with Carlee while she is serving her mission in Cincinnati. Her mom will be posting her letters and pictures.

For her address or any other information contact LaDawn at ladawn79@hotmail.com.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!
She'll love to read them when she gets home!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

STILL Here In Wilmington!

Dear Family:

Hello from the Ohio! This is going to be a short one today, but there are two items of importance I have to address!

First of course, Happy 26th Anniversary to the best two people in the world!!! You both have been such a blessing! So I just have to tell you how much I love you and how grateful I am for the best parents in the world! I was thinking about you a lot yesterday since our Gospel Principles class was on Eternal Marriage and our Relief Society lesson was on Elder Ballard’s “Mothers and Daughters” talk. I think the Lord is reminding me how much I have to be grateful for! Like you two!

Second, transfers came and went and Sister Sunderland and I are STILL here in Wilmington! We really didn’t expect that since we both go home at the end of this transfer. Crazy huh! We’ll take it though! We are both really happy about it. Actually nobody in our district changed which was a first for all of us...ha ha. Good thing its one of the best districts ever! So it’s Sister Sunderland and I to the end!

This week we’ve been working with a lot of the less-actives in the area. There are so many wonderful people here who just need an extra push and lots of extra love. Honestly, I wasn’t the best visiting teacher before my mission but I have definitely repented and committed to be the most dedicated visiting teacher I can muster! There are so many people right now who are hurting and just need to feel the Spirit reassure them that Heavenly Father is still aware of them and loves them. I think the best part of having an official call as a representative of the Savior is to be able to so freely feel the love He has for His all of His children. That feeling has been the greatest experience of my whole mission… quite possibly of my whole life!

Thanks again Mom and Dad for emulating the Savior and striving to have that perfect love for everyone. I’ve had the best Christ-like examples right in my own home. How many kids can say that?

Lots and lots of love!
Sister Painter II

-ha ha… has Brittany told you how she signs all of her letters Sister Painter III?

No comments: