Welcome to Sister Carlee Ann Painter's Mission Blog

This blog is for those who would like to keep updated with Carlee while she is serving her mission in Cincinnati. Her mom will be posting her letters and pictures.

For her address or any other information contact LaDawn at ladawn79@hotmail.com.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!
She'll love to read them when she gets home!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Having Another Week of Adventures. . .

Look at our 'little goose girl', it is such a Carlee photo. . .
Carlee and Sister Thacker with Sister Price. . .

Carlee's war with a pen. . .I think she lost the battle!
Carlee and Sister Thacker enjoying the beautiful flowers in Ohio!

2 comments:

Holli and Corey Walton said...

I definately need to hear the story of how you got the picture with the geese. I love it! I can't believe you let a pen go through your foot. :(

Adrienne said...

Hi! I know you guys don't know who I am, but I thought I'd drop a little line to tell you that Sister Painter is doing just fine! I'm in her ward here in Fairfield, and we have so much fun! Sister Winters's face lights up every time she walks into the room, and her testimony touches every one she meets. She's been a fantastic blessing to our ward, and to my life. :) You should be very proud!

Adrienne Feldmann