Welcome to Sister Carlee Ann Painter's Mission Blog

This blog is for those who would like to keep updated with Carlee while she is serving her mission in Cincinnati. Her mom will be posting her letters and pictures.

For her address or any other information contact LaDawn at ladawn79@hotmail.com.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!
She'll love to read them when she gets home!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some of my Cincinnati Family!

The first picture is Rosemary. She's was baptized last May because of Kate. I love them! I love my Ghanaian family! Dad, we're going to go visit some day! I already told Kate when I get home from my mission she has to come visit us in Utah. We've been going over the lessons again with Rosemary and with her 7 year old niece Estella. She's adorable! Kids have the simplest, most profound faith.



The second picture is with our little Chinese family. Michelle, Andy, and Daniel. They told us they are moving soon and going back to China. We don't want them to go! But I know the Lord is planting seeds. We finished 1 Nephi 1 and Andy agrees with me that the BOM is better than Harry Potter. :)



The third picture is of our Micronesian family. Gina is 17, Calvin is 5, and Max is 24. We watched the Testaments with them the other day and Max was so excited during the whole thing. It was like watching a kid open Christmas presents, but about the gospel! It was great!

No comments: