Welcome to Sister Carlee Ann Painter's Mission Blog

This blog is for those who would like to keep updated with Carlee while she is serving her mission in Cincinnati. Her mom will be posting her letters and pictures.

For her address or any other information contact LaDawn at ladawn79@hotmail.com.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!
She'll love to read them when she gets home!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Got Transferred!



Dear Family:

It happened!

I got transferred. We figured it was coming, since Sister Thacker and I have officially been together for half of our missions! :) Good thing we get along.

It was hard to leave those we were teaching, especially since both Sister Thacker and I got transferred out. I know this will be a great transfer. Change is good. Sister Cahoon is my new companion. She is a doll! We get to serve in a little country town called Wilmington, OH! It’s practically like being in Rexburg. It’s a small branch, so hopefully, with some love and hard work, it will grow!

This week was amazing! Like the last few weeks I wish I could share EVERYTHING, but I can’t. I will tell you though; I don’t have a shadow of a doubt of God’s love for His children and His eagerness for us to succeed. And even though we have to go through times of testing, heartache and trial, He will set us up for success. All we have to do is recognize what He’s done. I want you to know that I KNOW that.

Last Monday Sister Dalley and her girls took us to the Cincinnati Museum. Loved it! (Pictures)

Our whole Mission gathered together for a Mission-wide Conference. Amazing!

Here are Pictures! Lots happened this weekend! If I remember I can tell you more next week. Sunday morning we went to the Thompsons to wake them up for 1:00 church! ha ha. That is the first picture of Hudson and Daryl (we were teaching both of them). The next picture is the whole Thompson family when we had to say good-bye. Sister Thompson is the only member in the family. Oh man, I LOVE them!

Last picture is Betty Wise. She was baptized last November. She is amazing.

I don’t have much time, just some quick notes:

Happy Birthday Dad! One year older and wiser too! I was thinking about you “post tax-day.” Sorry I missed it. I promise I’ll be at the next one.

Brandon, I LOVED your Ohio state report! Sister Thacker and I sat down and read it all the way through. You are right; this would be a great place to come on a vacation. Maybe next summer! (hint hint)

Mom, Thanks for keeping me updated. You really do rock. And thanks for all the mail this week.

I'm glad you finally made it to St. George. It sounds nice. I've been thinking about my grandparents. I sure love them and miss them. I've been blessed.

I love you, Mom and family! Sorry my emails are always so scatter brained. I need a nap today. ha ha.

Sister Painter





1 comment:

Jenn said...

Now you just need to stay in Wilmington until August... And I'll still pick you up to head to the temple!!!!! We'll miss you!!!!
Sister Dalley