Welcome to Sister Carlee Ann Painter's Mission Blog

This blog is for those who would like to keep updated with Carlee while she is serving her mission in Cincinnati. Her mom will be posting her letters and pictures.

For her address or any other information contact LaDawn at ladawn79@hotmail.com.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!
She'll love to read them when she gets home!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Feeling the Love!

I'm so grateful for the wonderful people in my life! I've felt such an overwhelming arm of support this last year, and especially last weekend. I have to count my blessings often because I have so darn many of them! Thank you for being wonderful! -Sister Painter


2 comments:

Holli and Corey Walton said...

You have so many people that LOVE you. Even though you will be so far away from us...you will never be alone for a second. I miss you already though.

BOIBRIGGS said...

Carlee,
You look absolutely radiant and beautiful. I can feel the spirit in your pictures! Enjoy the mission where the spirit is so constantly strong!
Karla Briggs