Welcome to Sister Carlee Ann Painter's Mission Blog

This blog is for those who would like to keep updated with Carlee while she is serving her mission in Cincinnati. Her mom will be posting her letters and pictures.

For her address or any other information contact LaDawn at ladawn79@hotmail.com.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!
She'll love to read them when she gets home!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

June 16, 2009

FAMILY!
Oh how I love, love, love you!

Thank You!! for all the letters! Seriously all the Elders are jealous cause I get so much mail from my family!

I just wrote you an email which I'm sure you got, but I ran out of time. . .

I just wanted to say how much I LOVE YOU! And to let you know how much I love this work!

It really is such a blessing in our lives!

Love,

Sister Painter

1 comment:

LaDawn said...

Carlee:

We are so proud of you. Brandon and Brittany want to send their love. They miss you but are glad that you can be a missionaray.

Danielle says hello too.

We love you!

Mom, Danielle, Brandon & Brittany